RSS

Bible Reading Plan

Justin Bond Filed Under: Labels: ,
As Christians we are called to be growing in our sanctification and holiness and are also called to walk by the Spirit. The only way this can be done is by growing closer to the Lord. In order for this end result to happen, 2 things must take place. Christians are to be reading Scripture everyday. Matthew 4.4 says, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” This is important because the only way to know about who God is, is by reading scripture. Paul also tells us that we are able to not sin. How is this possible? Christians are to be walking in the Spirit. While in Prayer and in Scripture daily, your minds are continually set on the things above. Thus creating a strength from God to help you overcome and confront sin.

Because these two keys, Scripture and prayer, are so important in the Christian life I would like to share with you some tools that have helped me grow in my walk and hope that you all may benefit from then as well. The first one will be the Bible reading plan that I use. If this sounds complicated or you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I would be more then willing to help you get going on this amazing journey. This reading plan has been wonderful and I see scripture more and more, which allows me to see how so much of scripture is Christ centered. Enjoy!

Bible Reading Plan

Click the above link above for the reading plan.


| edit post

0 Responses to "Bible Reading Plan"

Post a Comment